For all membership enquiries or if you wish to join the club please contact The Membership Secretary Jo McDermd: [email protected]
The Club has approved the membership rates for the 2021/22 season.
- The Adult (O25) Membership is £354 which can be paid in installments. Student/U25 membership is only £252.
- There is an U12 membership category.
- There is a memberhsip for senior and junior goal keepers.
- All members are asked to join the 200 club (£24) to help raise funds for the club. Full details can be found on the 200 Club page under About Us.
In August/September each player will be asked to opt in for the new season when on teamo. Data collected on the registration form on Teamo will only be used for club business and will only be shared on a need to know basis with key members of the club. By registering on teamo each season you are giving consent for your data to be collected. Full information on our GDPR policies can be found on the Club Documents page.
All returning members should re-register by 1 September. If you moving away from the club please let the membership secretary know so that you can be removed from the database
Once you have re-registered and requested a membership category, payments will be assigned via Teamo.
You must pay to be eligible for selection and to be insurred to play. Memberships categories will be assigned to accounts in September. To pay, in the Teamo app click on your Profile and select Payments.
|Full Adult (Over 25) £354.00|
|Half Adult (Over 25) £210.00 – Max 10 games|
(Under 25/Students/Universal Credit/Senior GK/ Life Members).
A discount is available for Student GKs.
Please contact the Membership Secretary or Club Captains for details.
|U14 – U18 £200.00|
|U8 – U12 £180.00|
|Junior GK £150.00|
|Social Membership Free|
Ideal for non-playing members, officials, supporters and parents.
This membership includes invitations to social events and discounts.
3 memberships for the price of 2 (cheapest membership free).
Any additional memberships will be offered at 20% discount.
Contact Membership Secretary for details
|Royce Clinic Membership £22.00|
The Royce Clinic is the official club physiotherapist, specialising in Physiotherapy,
Acupuncture and Sports Injuries. As a club member you
are entitled to join the Royce Clinic Insurance scheme where
you pay an annual insurance premium of £22 and then
all treatments are just £15 per session thereafter.
To sign up please email [email protected] with subject: Royce Clinic Membership
Membership Benefits (U14 – U18 and U8 – U12):
- All League, Cup and Friendly matches up to the limit allowed by the membership category
- Post match hospitality in the Lime Tree (Home games)
- Access to pre-season and in-season coaching and training sessions
- A Team Bath Card giving access to the Sports Training Village.
- 10% off use of the Royce Physiotherapy Clinic and a Special Deal of £15 per session for an annual payment of £22. See ‘Physiotherapy’ section.
- Available to any players in U14-U18 or U8-U12 Academy age groups at 1 September annually.
- All inclusive fee which allows attendance at all junior training and games where selected
- The rate includes after match tees at the Lime Tree for designated matches
- The rate covers players over 13 years old playing Senior hockey matches where selected – there is no additonal subs or match fee.
- The use of the Lime Tree and access to all social events.
- A Team Bath Card giving electronic access to the Sports Training Village.
Default Membership Categories
There are default membership categories when someone applies to join the Club or to renew their membership – if you are over 25, you will become a Full Adult Member, if you are under 25, you will become a Concession member. If you are U18 or U12 you will be allocated to either the U14 – 18 Membership or U8 – U12 Membership To take up one of the alternative membership categories please email the membership secretary.
Other Junior Options
Players aged 13 years and over, are entitled to play Senior Hockey as well! If you would like to play and train with the senior sides, you must contact the Jo McDermid.
New Senior Full member Referral fee: £50
Any existing member that recruits a new senior full member to the club can receive £50. The existing member must be a paid up member of the club in the current season. Both the existing & new member must have paid their first instalment of membership for the season by 31 Oct. The referral fee will be paid at the end of the year when both members have paid in full. Contact your Club Captain or Membership Secretary for more details.
Family discount: 3 for 2
Any 3 family members living in the same household are entitled to the 3 for 2 offer. For additional members there is a further discount on memberships fees. Please contact the Membership Secretary.
New players: New players are entitled to 1 ‘trial’ game before signing up to join.
Upgrades: A player can upgrade membership category throughout the season.
Unusual circumstances: Please contact the Membership Secretary to discuss any unusual situations or changes in circumstances.