Please note that full membership fees will apply for the season.
As the season is curtailed, due to Covid-19 restrictions, the Executive Committee will circulate a refund policy.
The Club has approved the new membership rates for the 2020/21 season.
- We have reduced the number of membership options to make it simpler and easier to find the right one for you.
- The Adult Membership is now £354 which can be paid in installments.
- There is now an U12 membership category.
- The new Concession Membership covers anyone U25, Students, those on Universal Credit, Senior GKs and Life Members.
- All members are asked to join the 200 club (£24) to help raise funds for the club. Full details can be found here.
In September each year, current members will receive an automated notification asking them if they want to re-register for the new season.
All returning members should re-register by 30 September.
Members should sign up/re-register to the club on the Teamo app which is used for communication, fixtures, selection; training session booking and payments: https://www.teamo.chat/club/register/tbbhc1
Once you have re-registered and requested a membership category, payments will be assigned via Teamo.
You must pay to be eligible for selection and to be insurred to play. Memberships categories will be assigned to accounts by 15 Oct with the first paymetns due on or before 1 Nov. To pay, in the Teamo app click on your Profile and select Payments.
|Full Adult (Over 25) £354.00|
|Half Adult (Over 25) £210.00|
Max 10 games
(Under 25/Students/Universal Credit/Senior GK/ Life Members).
A discount is available for Student GKs. Please contact the Membership Secretary or Club Captains for details.
|U14 – U18 £200.00|
|U8 – U12 £180.00|
|Junior GK £132.00|
|Social Membership Free|
Ideal for non-playing members, officials, supporters and parents.
This membership includes invitations to social events and discounts.
3 memberships for the price of 2 (cheapest membership free).
Any additional memberships will be offered at 20% discount.
Contact Membership Secretary for details
|Royce Clinic Membership £22.00|
The Royce Clinic is the official club physiotherapist, specialising in Physiotherapy, Acupuncture and Sports Injuries.
As a club member you are entitled to join the Royce Clinic Insurance scheme where you pay an annual insurance premium of £22 and then all treatments are just £15 per session thereafter.
To sign up please email [email protected] with subject: Royce Clinic Membership
Membership Benefits (Full/Concession Membership Categories):
- All League, Cup and Friendly matches up to the limit allowed by the membership category.
- All summer league fixtures at £5 match fee
- Post match meals in the Lime Tree (Home games)
- Access to pre-season and in-season coaching and training sessions
- The use of the Lime Tree and access to all social events.
- A Team Bath Card giving access to the Sports Training Village.
- 10% off use of the Royce Physiotherapy Clinic and a Special Deal of £15 per session for an annual payment of £22. See ‘Physiotherapy’ section.
Membership Benefits (U14 – U18 and U8 – U12):
- Available to any players in U14-U18 or U8-U12 Academy age groups at 1 September annually.
- All inclusive fee which allows attendance at all junior training and games where selected
- The rate includes after match tees at the Lime Tree for designated matches
- The rate covers players over 13 years old playing Senior hockey matches where selected – there is no additonal subs or match fee.
- The use of the Lime Tree and access to all social events.
- A Team Bath Card giving electronic access to the Sports Training Village.
More information about the detail of Junior Academy fees is contained on the Junior Academy pages
Men & U18 Boys: Heber Ackland: [email protected]
Junior Academy: Jo McDermid [email protected]
Default Membership Categories
There are default membership categories when someone applies to join the Club or to renew their membership – if you are over 25, you will become a Full Adult Member, if you are under 25, you will become a Concession member. If you are U18 or U12 you will be allocated to either the U14 – 18 Membership or U8 – U12 Membership To take up one of the alternative membership categories please email your membership secretary.
Other Adult Options:
- Half Adult Membership. This is ideal for players who cannot commit to all games but who still want to play some hockey during the season. This package allows players full access to training and social events and to play up to 10 games in any season. This membership type is not suitable for those looking to play in Performance teams. Please contact your Club Captain or Membership Secretary if you would like to take up this membership option.
- Club Official and Non-playing members. These categories are those volunteers and members of the club who hold a Management, Coaching or other Adminsitrative role (Club Official) or Parents of Junior players and people interested in supporting the Club (Non Playing) who are encouraged to join us. When you complete registration please contact the relevant Membership Secretary (Junior Member Sec for anyone involved in or supporting the Junior Academy, Mens for male non playing members and Ladies for female non playing members) to advise you are a non-playing member or club supporter to avoid being asked to pay a membership fee. Club Officials will receive a Team Bath Card giving them access to the STV.
Other Junior Options:
Players aged 13 years and over, are entitled to play Senior Hockey as well! If you would like to play and train with the senior sides, you must contact the relevant membership secretary. Junior players have the following additional options:
- Junior Goalkeeper. Junior goalkeepers in the U14 – 18 category in the Junior Academy or who are 13 years and over playing senior hockey are expected to provide their own goalkeeping kit so this category is designed to provide some re-compense for this. For younger goalkeepers (up to U12 age group), the Club provides kit so they join as standard U12 members.
Back to Hockey Offer: free autumn training and 20% discount on Half Season Membership
For male and female players aged over 30 on 1 Sep, free access to Club training for the period 1 Sep – 31 Dec with no commitment to take up membership. During this period they can play up to 2 matches free of charge providing there is a need for players. If they do take up membership, a 20% discount on Half Season Membership
The process will work as follows. When registering to the join the Club inform Membership Secretary that you wish to take up Half Season Membership and make the appropriate payment of via a single payment on Teamo.
New Senior Full member Referral fee: £50
Any existing member that recruits a new senior full member to the club can receive £50. The existing member must be a paid up member of the club in the current season. Both the existing & new member must have paid their first instalment of membership for the season by 31 Oct. The referral fee will be paid at the end of the year when both members have paid in full. Contact your Club Captain or Membership Secretary for more details.
Family discount: 3 for 2
Any family with 3 members living at the same address can take advanatge of our 3 memberships for the price of 2 offer (cheapest membership free). Additional memberships will be offerd at 20% discount. To claim this contact the relevant Membership Secretary or Club Captain.
New players: New players are entitled to 1 ‘trial’ game before signing up to join.
Upgrades: A player can upgrade membership category throughout the season.
Unusual circumstances: Please contact your relevant Club Captain or Membership Secretary to discuss any unusual situations or changes in circumstances.