We are very fortunate to have been able to negotiate after match hospitality from the University caterers. In line with Covid-19 regulations we will be adopting the following procedures:
- After the game has ended players exit the STV and turn right and walk up to the Lime Tree Marquee located between the Chancellors Building and the Lime Tree Cafe
- Players enter the Lime Tree Marquee and find a table of 6. No more than 6 people on a table.
- Vouchers to be used by players and officials only. They are valid for the match day only
- One player from the 6 will collect vouchers from the home team manager/captain
- One player takes the vouchers into the Lime Tree and food will be ordered from the Bar only. Do not order food from the Kiosk as you will be charged!
- Currently only Pizza Margarita can be served but extending the menu in the coming weeks. This is under discussion
- Collect the food when the order numbers appear on the wall
- Take the pizzas to the table
- Spare vouchers to be returned to the home Capt to be scrapped
- Face masks must be worn in the Lime Tree Building at all times. You do not have to wear a face mask in the Lime Tree Marquee
- No more than 6 on a table – this will be enforced so please don’t break this rule
- Please don’t move from table to table
- Please use the sanitisers available at the entrance to all buildings and the marquee
- While waiting for the food to be prepared please keep a distance of 2 metres from anyone else in the room
- No alcohol sales are allowed at this moment in time from the Lime Tree.
- There is a full range of tea/coffee/cold drinks on sale in and around the Lime Tree
- Alcohol can be consumed in the marquee under the University of Bath licence!
- When departing the marquee please make sure the table is left clean and tidy
- The table will be sanitised after you have finished using it so please flip over the sign to say ‘clean me’.
Thank you for your help.
Hockey Development Manager