At Team Bath Buccaneers, we place great store on our relationship with our Sponsors on whom we depend for support, notably the Club’s Principal Sponsor, ProFin, the Men’s 1st XI Sponsor, Advalus Group and the Junior Academy Sponsor, GGR Communications. Without their generosity, interest and support, the Club simply would not be able to achieve the levels of success that it does. We are exceptionally grateful and look forward to continuing our partnership into the future.
Team Bath Buccaneers is also grateful for its close relationships with a number of major organisations with whom it works in partnership to achieve common goals. Particular thanks for to the following:
– The University of Bath and the University’s Sports Department with which we have been formally affiliated since 1999 as part of the Team Bath franchise and with which we hope to continue to work to grow and develop the Club.
– England Hockey whose aims we support and with whom TBB is working under the ‘Clubs First’ programme and England Clubs Strategy to develop our the game in the UK as well as improve our Club.
– Bath and North East Somerset Council (BANES) whose ‘Fit for Life’ strategy we wish to promote.
– John Moore Sports (JMS). JMS, run by former Bath Buccs 1st XI player Rob Moore, is our long term kit supplier and a major partner in all that we do.
– Clubbuzz our website provider with whom we work very closely to develop new services and functions to improve and grow our Club.
– Business Control. Who provide our essential finance and treasurer functions.
Team Bath Buccaneers is keen to benchmark itself against other Hockey and Sports Clubs in the UK and abroad and any ideas for developing links will be welcomed by the Committee.