The TBBHC Covid Committee have decided to suspend all club hockey activity until further notice.   They will continue to review the situation in line with the Government Reviews but feel with the new current Covid situation this is the best course of action to keep our members safe.  In addition, logistics with operational procedures and the  different tier restrictions that our members are placed under have also led to this decision.   

The Executive Committee will meet on the 13th January to discuss refund policies and a statement will be released soon after.

Categories: Uncategorized