Aim: to provide a fun, inclusive course improving individual skills and techniques of young players to aid their development.
Venue: Ralph Allen School astro pitch, Claverton Down Rd, Avon, Bath BA2 7AD
Dates: Tues 6.30 – 8pm on Tues 7, 14, 21, 28 Jun and 5 Jul 2016.
Cost: £35 per participant.
– we are able to take a maximum of 35 TBBHC Junior Academy players, male and female.
– players should be at least 10yrs and not older than 14 yrs on 1 Sep 16 and, if in the England Hockey Single System, should be lower than JRPC level. JDC / JAC is fine.
– numbers allowing, we can also accept players who are no older than 15yrs on 1 Sep providing they are not in the Single System.
– if you wish to apply for these Summer camps, please fill in the simple application form below and return it to [email protected]
– once received, we will confirm your child’s place on the course and ask you to submit payment of £35 by BACS payment to the Club’s account (the amount is refundable should you pull out of the course at more than 7 days notice).
– please do not make payment until you have received confirmation of your child’s place.
Angus Ross (Junior Academy Director) and Heber Ackland (Director of Hockey) are the lead coaches for the TBBHC Junior Summer Hockey Camp. Any specific questions, press reply to this email.